Our website may contain links to other websites or resources. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or resources.
– You must be told how and why personal information is being collected and whether it might be given to anyone else;
– You have the right to request access to the information held about you and if necessary to have it corrected so that it is accurate, complete and up to date;
– You have the right to have your personal information stored securely and protected from unauthorised access or misuse;
– You have the right to know how your personal information will be used;
– If you believe your privacy has been infringed you can make a complaint.
We collect and hold personal information supplied by you during and in relation to our services / processes / products or other relevant information the organisation considers necessary.
The type of information that we may collect and hold include any or all of the following:
– name, address(es), telephone number(s) and other contact details;
– email address(es);
– payment and transaction information; and
– other personal information required to provide our services.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information. However, if you do not do so, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
We will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
– providing you with a relevant service or product; and
– managing and administering the service or product, now and in the future
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information (and includes personal information) collected to provide a health service. In accordance with other laws such as Anti-Discrimination, we will only seek to collect sensitive information (for example health information or information about your racial or ethnic origin or any criminal record), if in our view it is necessary for our business purposes, and for the inherent requirements of the position. Sensitive information will only be collected or disclosed with your consent.
We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, collect your personal information from you. This may happen when you fill out a product or service application or an administrative form (e.g. a change of address form), or when you give us personal information over the telephone or on a face to face basis, or through our website.
In some cases we collect your personal information from third parties such as your employer, employees of your business, our business partners or third parties that provide services to us.
In line with modern and ethical business practices common to many Recruitment and Professional services companies and in order to meet your specific needs we may disclose your personal information to, potential Clients, referees, insurers, workers compensation body, professional bodies or associations or any person/representative with a pertinent/lawful entitlement to obtain information, necessary for us to perform our business.
As a business we fully understand a party’s confidentiality and will only release information we are authorised to do so by the individual concerned. Where your personal information is disclosed we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is held, used or disclosed consistently with the National Privacy Principles and other applicable privacy laws and codes.
As a business we endeavor at all times to keep your information in a secure environment. We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of personal information is very important to us and the company takes extensive steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
These are some of the ways we protect your information:
– confidentiality requirements for all of our employees and clients
– document storage and destruction of documents – security measures
– security measures for computer systems access
– providing a discreet environment for confidential discussions
– only allowing access to personal information authorised parties
– access control for our offices
– electronic security systems in place, including the use of firewalls and data encryption
– user identifiers, passwords or other access codes.
It is our practice to let you know about, and develop, our services and products or other opportunities in which you may be interested in. This may be done after an initial marketing contact. You consent for us to send you marketing messages about our services and products and for us to use service providers to assist us with this (such as a posting service or an advertising agency), unless you tell us otherwise.
Last updated 29 April 2015